Saturday, March 17, 2012

He's mine

So yesterday I had a conversation with a dear friend who I love and adore. She is absolutely amazing. She's kind and helpful and lovely.

The only thing that's wrong is that she has the pleasure of teaching one of my kids in Sunday School.

And well...my kid is not always easy to teach. He or she may or may not even be a little out of control. I wish all my kids came with perfect manners but they certainly did not. They are all learning.

So yesterday after our conversation and feeling a little bad. I heard "He's Mine" by Rodney Atkins and suddenly I felt better.

He or she is mine.
And I'm proud of that.
I love them just the way they are.

*Click pause on my playlist*
Dear Child of MINE,
I adore you. I know you are learning and I am perfectly fine with that. I'll take the blame and claim you every time.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment