Monday, July 11, 2011

My little Emilee wants to grow up.

Every little girl wants to grow up.
It's sad but it's true.
Things like shaving legs, wearing a bra,
having a ., and even getting a kiss
are all on the "list of things to do to be grown up".

My little Emilee doesn't need a bra.
Not yet.
But she wants to grow up.
And bra wearing is on the list.
So..
she came up with her own solution.

A HOMEMADE BRA.
That's right, a homemade bra.
Made out of her very own undies.



When I asked Emilee about her creation she laughed and said,
"All you gotta do is cut out the crotch out
and put them on upside down".
GENIUS I TELL YA. PURE GENIUS!
Emilee actually did this about a year ago but I post what I don't want to forget.
 
Dear Emilee,
You crack me up. Really ya do.
And you are super smart!
And I love your bra.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

4 comments:

  1. that is some impressive creativity. Between that and the tin-foil barbie dresses you might have a little designer on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I been spending so much $$ on bras?! All you have to do is cut the crotch out - I love it. Gwen had to start wearing a bra/cami this summer - boo! Stop growing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Emilee Cori! What an example of being proactive! Zhenya and I cracked up and are jealous we never thought of her brillance! Again Cori , thanks for bringing some sunshine into my life today as I read about your beautiful family. I love you an your family!!!

    ReplyDelete