Monday, November 28, 2011

CIVIL DEFENSE CAVES!

OMGOSH!
While we were on vacation in Idaho
we went "caving"!
We went to the
Near Rexburg.
So fun!!

When we got there the sun was just setting and it was beautiful.
It didn't matter that it was getting dark
because the caves are dark anyway.


OK...Sometimes I make myself laugh...really hard.
Usually I laugh at myself when I do something that isn't so smart.
And while hiking in the caves I made myself laugh.
Instead of using the flashlight app on my phone I used my cameras pre-flash for light.
And while doing that I took an amazing amount of pictures of my feet, Mike's feet, and the rocks.
They are some really nice pictures.



The kids had a blast hiking through the pitch black caves.
I was impressed with their ability to scale rocks in darkness.


While in there we tripped, bumped our heads, got a little scared, and some of us may or may not have voided, but it was a super amount of fun and one of our fondest memories of our vacation.

We also had just about the best excursion guides ever!
My cousin Ike and his lovely wife Shauna.
They and their kids were super fun and made us laugh.















And the stars!!
 I wish everyone could see stars like we saw when we came out.
It was more than amazing.


Dear Ike and Shauna,
Thank you for helping me make some memories! We had a blast that night and my kids are still talking about it. You two are the best tour guides ever and I love you.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment