Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog blog bloggity blog....what do I blog about today?

Do you want to know how I was with a patient this week while she went to heaven?
It was (and is) special for me to be by someones side when they move on.
I don't love it but I do feel honored.


Or

Do you want to know about the middle school-ers in my life and how they messed up this week??
I don't want to embarrass or humiliate anyone so I'll just say I think 7th and 8th graders have lots of growing up to do. And until they do it's gonna be stressful.

Or perhaps...
I should just remind all ya'll that's it's
December!!
I love this month!
The thoughts, the smells, the lights,
and of course family.


Dear December,
You might be my favorite. I am happy when it's your turn. I wish it was December until March and that we could skip January and February altogether.
Love,
CoRi dAwN



No comments:

Post a Comment