Monday, May 14, 2012

What a lovely Mother's Day!

Many Mother's Days I am reminded of how much better I could be. My best is not THE best and I am painfully reminded of that on Mother's Day and I often feel like a huge failure.

However yesterday I tried not to care.

Yesterday I tried to not focus on my mothering and I tried to focus on the mothering I receive. I have some very amazing mothers in life! And I love them!





From these amazing women, who are my mothers, I have learned:
to love.
to work really hard.
to endure.
to be faithful.
to enjoy my kids.
to laugh....hard.
so hard you wet your pants.
and to love Jesus.

Dear Teresa, Dinie, Doris, and Marita,
Thank you for your mothering. If ever you had a Mother's Day where you felt like a failure know this... To me you are NOT! To me you are amazing and I love you.
Love,
CoRi dAwN


No comments:

Post a Comment