Monday, August 29, 2011

Where do I start?

After being gone for 10 days I want to tell ya'll all about my trip and post pictures and tell you the funny and sad stories...
 but where do I start?

I guess I will start with the beginning.

The beginning which is actually an ending.

The ending of my family being living together. I don't know if all of kids will ever live together again. And that is heartbreaking for me. But my testimony of Eternal Families is comforting to me, you see I believe that my kids will ALWAYS be mine. Always.


And so our goodbyes
(You know I think I won't call them "goodbyes", I think I will call them "so-longs" like my great-granddaddy did. He told me "goodbyes" meant you wouldn't see that person again and "so-long" meant we'll see each other again real soon
And so our "So-Longs" began early in the morning.
I got up and took pictures of Alyson telling Bryant and Dawson
"So-Long"



And then we packed.
We packed bags and tubs
And the car.



And then more "So-Longs"
Really SAD "So-Longs"









YES THAT IS A FLAT EMILEE YOU SEE!!
SHE WENT ON SOME REALLY FUN ADVENTURES ON OUR TRIP TO BYU!
(More about her later.)


And then we drove! And drove. And drove.
We took the LONG way.
I don't know why.

We took pictures as we drove.
From inside the car.



 And then we made it UTAH!

To be continued.....

Dear Precious Family,
Thank you for allowing me to photograph your tender moments.
I need to be able to remember.
I heart you.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment