Monday, April 25, 2011

What in the world am I going to do with Emilee?

I love my little Emilee! I mean really love her, I have fun with her, I enjoy her company, she makes me laugh, and basically I just think she's perfect!

Her teacher however, does not. I just got off the phone with her teacher and she went on and on about how Emilee doesn't want to work for her how she shuts down and refuses to work of ask questions. (Which is funny because this is the first year any of these concerns have been brought to our attention.) What I wanted to say was, "Well she knows you don't like her much and so she is not interested in working with you" or "Just send her home, I'll home school her for the rest of year".

I sat and listened patiently and did agree that my Emilee has a strong personality (which I adore). I don't know if we can salvage this year or if we ought to just scrap it.

It frustrates me to think that one of my kids is somewhere where they are just not simply adored! I really want to go pick her up and make her take a nap with me.




Dear Emilee,
NEVER EVER stop being you.
You are perfect.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment