Saturday, May 7, 2011

Alyson and Bryant go to MORMON PROM, not with eachother

How sweet.

Bryant thought it would be fun to pick up his date until he ripped her dress.

She was a great sport and handled perfectly.
We discussed with Bryant he must NEVER ever rip
a girls dress again!

Alyson and her date Jeffrey looking very sharp.



Seriously cute!

Is she impressed? I'm not sure either.


They wanted a wedding shot. But ummm as one of the moms said, "OH, it's that kind of wedding."


It usually is about the boys around here.

So lovely and modest.

And strong.



All the couples.

I love this picture, I think they look like they are
having so much fun.

Yep my kids together looking ridiculous.

They really do look nice together.

Smile bigger please.



Dear Alyson and Bryant,
Thanks for letting me be part of your life.
I love you.
Love, CoRi dAwN

1 comment:

  1. I hope my kids are as fun and cool as these two when they are teenagers. And I hope I enjoy it as much as you do. They are great kids - this looked like a fun night. Alyson's date cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete