Monday, May 23, 2011

I had a little "play in the dirt therapy" today.

I planted seeds, vegetables, and flowers today!
Planting day is one of most favorite days of the year.
I'm not sure why but I love digging in the dirt.
And my kids love it also. Alyson, Bryant, and I went to the local grocery store and bought some fabulous plants.
(I know the Grocery store seriously not the best place to purchase plants but it worked for me today. So YAY!)
Then I spent several hours all myself planting flowers
in the front planter and pots.
Almost heaven.
And then Jarret came home from school and he was amazing.
He helped me plant the vegetables in the back planter.
And he did a really great job.
But wait it get even better..
After dinner we had Family Home Evening in the back yard..
DIGGING.
We dug a new spot for our Pumpkin and Watermelon seeds.
Oh, am I excited. And so are my kids.


Dear Flowers, Vegetables, and Seeds,
Please bloom where you are planted.
Love, CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment