Sunday, May 22, 2011

I love Sundays!

I love Sundays!
Which is funny because usually Sunday morning in my house is full of yelling and fighting and not wanting to get ready for church.
But each week we all get ready and we all pile in a car or two and head to church. Once in while the fighting spills over to Sacrament meeting but usually by the time we get there all is well. The real amazing thing that happens is when church is over.
We all pile back into the car(s) and everyone is happy, I mean really happy. I love it! The ride home from church is probably my favorite time of the week. The kids are talking about their lessons and asking questions and telling me what they think and what they hope for. I just simply love it.

Today during sacrament meeting I got an extra special treat. All of my children spent time creating beautiful art.







Dear Alyson, Bryant, Dawson, Emilee, and Jarret,
Please never forget how good it feels to know that you are where you should be. Also know this.. Jesus loves you and so do I.
Love, CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment