Saturday, October 8, 2011

FrIdAy NiGhT dAtE nIgHt!

Yep, that's right. Last night I went out on a hot date
with my hot man.
It was fun.
We went with my sister DaNa and her husband Jared and their daughter Sofie (Well Sofie only invaded the dinner portion of our date. I didn't mind. I like her.)
We couldn't decide on a place for dinner so we went here.
I love the queso.
And then we went to see


(Centers on the 2002 Oakland Athletics baseball team, who were led by general manager Billy Beane to an excellent season despite having the lowest payroll in the major leagues. In addition to scouting and more conventional methods of assembling a team, Beane introduced statistics and mathematical analysis into player evaluation, to the chagrin of many traditionalists.)
Anyway the Oakland A's are my husband first true love.
He has loved them since he was a little boy and growing up in Northern California he went to plenty of games.
It was so much fun to sit next to him during this movie.
I could see how excited he was.
I could see memories flashing away in his mind.
He was just buzzing with energy.
I thought it was cute.
Dear Oakland A's,
Thanks for keeping Mike's heart safe until I could get my hands on it. My husband loves you...A lot! And since he loves, I do also. Good Luck next year.
Love,
CoRi dAwN


No comments:

Post a Comment