Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have a confession.....

OK, So I have lots of music on my iPod.
Some of the artists are..
a-ha
Adele
Beastie Boys
Big & Rich
Black Eyed Peas
Cascada
Coldplay
Daft Punk
Duran Duran
Florence + The Machine
Iyaz
Jason Aldean
Kaskade
Katy Perry
The Killers
Lady Gaga
Madonna
Mindy Gledhill
Pitbull
Queen
Reba McEntire
Selena Gomez
Social Distortion
The Steve Miller Band
Taylor Swift
Wicked soundtrack
Church music
and many many more.

 Funny thing is... I have song ADD. That means I usually only listen to about 30-45 seconds of a song and then I move on to the next one.
Except for one song.
There is one song that I always finish.
I don't know why for sure, it probably has something to do with a little girl in the mountains in a Jeep.
The one song is this song...
Gosh if you don't click pause on my piano music this won't sound good.

Dear Foreigner,
I love Juke Box Hero. I've loved it for a really long time. Thank you.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment