Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October

It's a beautiful time of year. 
I love Autumn.
My only problem with it is that is seems too short.
This year my heart is stretched out all across
this beautiful country.
I sitting here thinking about and
wishing that I could be in
Colorado and in Virginia and in Utah
all at the same time.
I wish I could go on long rides with my family and look at
the amazing fall colors.
I can only imagine the scenery my family is enjoying.

Colorado




Utah



Virginia


Dear Mike, Bryant, Dawson, Emilee, and Jarret,
I think ya'll might be in trouble. In my mind I am formulating some big plans for tomorrow.  I am feeling a bit like I wanna wake up, feel better, watch morning conference, then go for a long ride in the mountains. I want to take lots of pictures and listen to church hymns. I want to pack a picnic and listen to you laugh. I want to pretend Alyson is with us. I think I'll make it happen. Can't wait, see ya in the morning.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment