Sunday, October 9, 2011

So in the news this week.....

My religious beliefs have been under fire.
I currently have no strong feelings about the upcoming
Presidential race with regards to candidates.
What I have disliked very much is hearing on the news that
 I am not a Christian.
I do not know what definition of "Christian" these
good people use when they say I am not one.

But please know this...
I believe that Jesus Christ is my Savior.
I believe that he atoned for me.
I try hard to follow him,
and to do the very best I can do.
I am not perfect,
in fact very far from it and that is why
I love and need Jesus Christ in my life.

I am never offended when people ask me questions about my religion and ask why I make some of the choices that I make.
I am deeply offended when I hear someone say that I am not Christian.
That is simply untrue.

To see some of what I am talking about go here.

Dear Reader,
I believe in Jesus Christ, I try to follow His example.
I am a Christian. I am also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Love,
CoRi dAwN



No comments:

Post a Comment