Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm back!

I'm home.
And I'm happy this morning.
Which is a funny feeling to me,
I have spent a lot of time lately not being happy. It feels good. Really good.
I don't know what tomorrow will bring
so I will enjoy today.

My family and I had a fantastic time on our little vacation. We didn't hit any popular vacation spots, but we had a blast and loved our time together.

We traveled through Wyoming (which was beautiful) but we stayed in Idaho and Utah.
I love those states.

I will be spending some time editing and organizing my pictures and will blog about them just as soon as I have a few a lot of minutes.

Dear Vacation,
I had a blast. I love love love road trips with my family, there is nothing better!! I am also glad to be home...Mostly just so I can sleep in my bed a.k.a. pillow world.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment