Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Morning in Pictures

Christmas morning was a blast. Of course my kids woke up at like 3 in the morning to see what "Santa" brought them. But sadly "Santa" was so tired from staying up late that she couldn't get out of bed until like 8 in the morning. Our good friend Charlotte (who is also a night nurse) came over bright and early, and we started our gift opening.

I don't know what your house is like on Christmas morning but I go a little crazy, and not the good crazy. I freak out over wrapping all over the house so after each and every gift is open we have to do a little house keeping. I pretty much drive my family nuts....But I just can't help it. Sorry guys.

Anyway after that we rushed off to my sisters house and ate an wonderful breakfast and had a little more gift opening. I think I have the most fum family in the entire world!! Cause we really had a blast and laughed alot.
<> 
My Jarret has more Christmas spirit than anyone I know.

<>  <> 
Our dear Charlotte.


<>  <> 
Cute little bed head Bryant.


<>  <> 
She's faking that surprise since she picked out the gift.

My Mike and My Dawson.
Emilee in her brand new hat her cousin Gwen made for her.
She loves it!

About this time I go crazy with all of the mess.
Which probably wasn't all that bad.
And since I don't mind living in a mess anyother day
I don't know why
it bothers me on Christmas.

I just can't get enough of Emilee.

Jarret has wanted a robe for at least 3 years.
I don't know why I haven't gotten him one before
but he LOVES his new robe and has worn it everyday since
Christmas.


Don't cut your finger off....
again.
And then off to Aunt Dana's house.......
Isabelle got an electric scooter...
I think My Emilee might be jealous.

My mom, I love her. She makes me laugh.

My niece and sister Dana.
Alyson and Dawson.
Chances are they're planning something or making fun of me.

Uncle Jason.
Which isn't my kids uncle but their cousins uncle.
He is also very funny and makes me laugh.
Sofie lovin on Dylan.
Dawson, you're too big for Adam's bike.

Jason and Owen.
Not sure what Owen is thinking.



OH buddy, Adam has a tool.
And it looks dangerous.
Watch out everyone.

Uncle Jared sings a song to Dylan.
What a good dad.

And Dylan gets some lovin from Alyson.
That is one lucky boy.



Alyson and Sofie in their new jammies....
lookin good girls.

And the little girls got some new jammies also.

Wait, don't get tired yet!

That is some dang yummy stuff!
My adorkable nephew
Thomas.
He is HILARIOUS!


This picture of Jarret kinda sums up our Christmas.
I am happy when my kids are happy.

I think Dawson is ready for a nap.

My lovely sisters.
Ronni and Dana.

Grandpa Gary got some new undies...
Bryant stole grandpa Gary's new undies.

And Dylan shows off his dance moves.
He is pretty dang cute.


Dear Family,
Thanks for an amazing Christmas. I love spending time with you. I can't wait to do it again next year.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

**I have no flippin idea why some of my pictures and words are highlighted but I just simply don't have the time or energy to deal with it. Sorry.**

No comments:

Post a Comment