Monday, January 2, 2012

WHAT A DAY!! I mean really, WHAT A DAY!

Today was AmAzInG!
I need to tell you a story.
My sweet Mike doesn't like animals.
Not really at all.
I know he loves our dog Arwen.
But he doesn't admit it to anyone.
I have asked many a time for a another puppy,
and the closest I've gotten is a couple of
Beta fish. Which are lovely but not really all that fun to cuddle.
He has simply refused to have another dog.

Until...Today!
My Dawson wanted one for his upcoming birthday and Mike agreed.
Holla!
And So Dawson chose a sweet little girl and named her Mercedes.



Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!?
We don't get her for a couple more weeks because she is just too young. Which is good I need to put away all my Christmas stuff before I bring a new baby home.
She is currently living near Colorado Springs. So while we were near by we decided to visit the

Emilee

Dawson, his friend Bryson, and Mike

It was a lovely day and we had fun walking  around the beautiful campus.

Dear Mike,
I want to write to you today because today you were the best dad ever. You made a huge sacrifice for one of your kids and I find that very attractive...VERY! I hope Mercedes loves you and I hope you love her. Thank you.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment