Saturday, February 11, 2012

I totally surprised Mike.

Yes I did.
I NEVER EVER can keep a surprise.
I just can't.
But I did this time.
I told him for Valentine's Day
I bought us dance lessons.

It sounds nice...
but really it wouldn't have been.
We are not really the dancing type.
Don't get me wrong now, I LOVE to dance,
but more of a freestyle than actual legit dance moves. And my babe,
well let's just say he's super cute!
And we'd probably do more laughing
than dancing.

Anyway Staci and I bought tickets
to take our hubs out to see

Cirque Du Soleil
Dralion
It was stinking amazing!!

I highly recommend going and seeing any of
Cirque Du Soleil's shows if you have an opportunity. There is some serious talent.
And well worth the ticket price.

Dear Cirque Du Soleil,
Ya'll can do some dang freaky moves with your bodies. Seriously Amazing. I was completely entertained. I think my favorite part was the trampolines. And ya'll are so graceful. I can't even walk that graceful. Thanks so much for the entertainment, Mike was WAY happy when he found out he was seeing you and not taking dancing lessons.
Love,
CoRi dAwN


No comments:

Post a Comment