Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When I was little

My favorite movie was
ANNIE
Oh how I loved that movie.
I actually still love it.
I had a cassette of the soundtrack and today I kinda want to add it to my iPod. I am sure I could still sing all of the songs...Perfectly.

But today I am thinking about Annie because of her song
Tomorrow.
You see tomorrow I get to go visit
Alyson.
I have missed her terribly and am super excited to get to spend some time with her.
We are going to pop popcorn, watch movies, jump rope, maybe hula hoop, and stay up all night long. So hurry up sun and come up again tomorrow.

Dear Annie,
If only you had six letters in your name one of my girls would have been named after you. But I love you and your movie. I love to sing your songs. My kids think I'm a bit crazy but I can't help it. When I was little my cousins and I used to make up dances to your music and I also had you in doll form and of course a heart shaped locket. Annie thanks for the reminder that the sun will indeed come out tomorrow.
Love,
CoRi dAwN


No comments:

Post a Comment