Monday, September 19, 2011

I bet you're wondering why....

I missed my Sunday blog.
I knew you were, I'm pretty sure everyone is!

Anyhoo...I got a new phone and well it's amazing.
I love it.
It's 3D!
Seriously. Crazy.

So what in the world does my new phone have to do with me missing my Sunday blog?
I'll tell you.

Hi, my name is CoRi dAwN and I'm an addict.

I am addicted to...

drum roll please......


And so while I could have been blogging,
I was busy playing
Angry Birds.
I know, I'm sick and possibly wrong also.
But I can't help it,
I do so love killing those mean
little green pigs.
Sorry.

Dear new phone,
I am in love with you.
However we are going to have to set some limits with our relationship.
But seriously, you can do the most amazing things and I'm super impressed.
Love,
CoRi dAwN



No comments:

Post a Comment