Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I forgot.

I forgot yesterday was my big brother
Shayne's BiRtHdAy.
Sorry bro.

Shayne is just a couple of years older than I am and he offered more adventures growing up than I should of had. He's got super cute family and they all live in Virginia, except for my niece Christina who is on a mission for our church in Nebraska. I wish that I could spend more time with them.
I laugh every time I am with him.
And my kids love him.
He was totally acting silly in this picture, trying to hide his neck. Weird. But it's one of those things that make me laugh.
Dear Brother Shayne,
Dude, sorry I  missed yo birthday.
I'm a loser.
But I hope it was really an amazing day. I hope you didn't have to work and that you got to play with your boys. I hope Christen made you a great dinner and after dinner you got to go fishing.
I love you tons and miss you lots.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment