Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yeah, I'm chillin on a dirt rode.....

So I'm spending today trying to figure out how to deal with all of the changes in my life.
Not gonna lie....I'm struggling.
Mike and I went and took pictures of Bryant and his homecoming date which was fun.
They were super cute.

On the way home my sweet Mike could see a needed a little something special so
we took the long cut home.
We took the dirt rode.
It was wonderful!
My hands out the sunroof
or on my camera.












Dear Dirt Rode,
I so enjoyed my time chillin with you tonight. I love hearing the gravel up under the car. I feel better. Thanks.
Love,
CoRi dAwN


1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures. You have a gift. I hate that your kids are growing up. How can I stop mine from doing the same??? The only thing constant is change, right? Glad the dirt-road therapy worked :).

    ReplyDelete