Sunday, June 5, 2011

I love Sundays!

I am still in love with Sundays! Today was great. I needed it to be.
I heard the Primary children sing "Praise to the Man" in Sacrament meeting. They were amazing. It made me cry. I will never ever get sick of hearing the kids sing. I love it.

I found this video of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing "Praise to the Man", it's not the primary but still nice.



Anyway, I came away from church with some inspiration.
It is that I would desire,

More love
More gratitude
More patience
More courage
More trust
More of me to give
More faith
More humility
More truth
More life
More service

Dear Primary Children especially Emilee and Jarret,
I love to hear you sing. I feel the spirit when I hear you sing your sweet testimonies. Please keep singing. I need to always hear you.
Love, CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment