Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I would rather be doing today....instead of sleeping.

I worked last night, and I have to go back tonight. That means I must try to sleep all day. The sun is shining and the temperature is going around 90 degrees! And I am missing Old Virginia. So today I will force myself to dream that I am at my favorite childhood place, water skiing or playing in the sand or watching Jarret and Noah flip off the dock or perhaps I will even dream that I am laughing at my cousin when she gets busted for a bodily function that should NOT take place in a lake.  


Dear Blue Ridge Shores,
Thanks for the great memories!
I will cherish them for the rest of my life.
Love,
CoRi dAwN


Emilee and her super fun cousin Gwen playing in my favorite water last summer.




1 comment:

  1. So, I shouldn't tell you we spent Saturday there? I did think of you :). Remember that craaaazy rain storm when your friends were with us?! Hope you have good dreams.

    ReplyDelete