Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And So This Is Christmas. I Hope You Had Fun.

I'm not sure how all ya'll are getting along, but these last few days have totally wiped me out! I can't believe just how tired I am. We have some very lovely guests staying with us and I have enjoyed them so much that I don't want to sleep. I want to talk and laugh with them. But tonight I think I might just collapse.
Seriously collapse.
But Before I do I want to share this with you.


Oh and let me introduce you to our visitors.
Brandon and Kayla
My nephew and his very lovely wife.
He is one lucky man. That Brandon sure is.


Dear Brandon and Kayla,
You guys are just a lot of fun. And plus you two are very cute. Thanks for taking time to spend with me and my family. We sure have enjoyed your company. Always laugh. Together. Oh and sing. Loud.
Love,
CoRi dAwN


No comments:

Post a Comment