Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For my dear friend Elizabeth

Ya'll I gotta tell you about my friend
ElIzAbEtH.
Some nights I get super lucky
and get to spend a whole 12 hours
with this amazing girl.
She is dang funny.
We've bonded over our love for
singing and dancing.
That is...
We Sing and Dance while being nurses.
I'm pretty sure we should keep our night jobs but still it's fun.

Last night I asked her what her most favorite Christmas song
was and she answered with this.
Dear Elizabeth,
You'll never know how much better you make my long nights. You may also not know that when I see you and your cute dance moves my heart smiles. You should know that you deserve to be the happiest girl in the world. I want you to know also that I believe in taking risks and I am glad to call you friend. Oh and lastly, you might just give the best advice EVER!
Love,
CoRi dAwN


No comments:

Post a Comment