Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's my Dad's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Dad.
My Dad is an awesome dad.
He has the best laugh ever!
Really truly
the very best on the planet.
His hands are big and strong.
And those hands are always working on something...
fixing something
or serving someone.
He is a good example.
He lives a Christ like life.
And plus he's handsome.
And most important..
He's mine.

When I saw today's video I knew this one was for my dad. You see he would give away the very best of what he has to help someone in need!

Dear Dad,
Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with laughing while playing with some of your grandkids. I hope you get a milkshake. I hope someone tells you they like your car. And most of all I hope you know how much I love you. And miss you. And I wish I could be with you today.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

2 comments:

  1. CoRi, Did you know that is his favorite scripture? You made us both cry. I tell ya... you have a way of connecting that is pretty dang amazing! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dinie! Thanks for showing Dad, as I'm sure he doesn't spend a lot of time surfing our blogs. I love you and I cannot wait until you come next month!! Oh and I fixed the typo. I always post when I'm so super tired, and that is a big huge mistake.

    ReplyDelete