Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm a day late.......

It was pointed out to me that I missed the
very first day of
Chanukah.
Dang! I'm sorry.
I am I must admit a little confused by the different spellings.
I remember celebrating with my neighbors when I was little, it was fun.
I found an interesting web site with
lots of good information on celebrating
Hanukkah-Chanukah,

In honor of Chanukah, I offer you a little Adam Sandler.
I sure hope none of my Jewish friends (or any of my friends) are offended by him.


So today the whole family is headed downtown to see
"A Christmas Carol"
That should be fun if I can
find something to wear.

Dear Adam Sandler,
Thanks for the very fun Chanukah song. I am glad you can laugh at yourself. I think when we stop laughing at ourselves we are missing lots of opportunities to laugh. And what a shame that is.
Love,
CoRi dAwN



No comments:

Post a Comment