Thursday, December 15, 2011

"I have no gifts to bring"

While searching for videos to share with all ya'll I found this little gem.
This guy is captivating.
I have completely enjoyed watching his video.
By the way...
He's 16! And a junior in high school.
Started drumming when he was 4.
This article says his dad got him started.
Good for his dad.
The article also says he
produced, directed, and edited the video.
I'm impressed.

Sean Quigley said this, "Drummer Boy speaks to me so much. The whole song is a story. It's about this boy who gets word of Jesus being born and he goes to see him and he doesn't have anything to give him; he's like 'I don't have money, I don't have gifts to give you. But I can play my drum and that's more than enough."

awesome.

Dear Sean Quigley,
You rock! I see you're from Canada, I love Canada. I hope to go there some day. I also recognize the people from Canada don't mind being cold but ummmm... as a mother and nurse I think I should tell you to wear some longer pants. I would hate for your legs to freeze. And I agree, that is more than enough.
Love,
CoRi dAwN
P.S. For 16 that is some mustache.


Emilee is 11!
I don't know why these kids have to grow up on me, I don't like it.
Happy Birthday darling Emilee.
I love to see you laugh.
Dear Emilee,
I hope your birthday is full of surprises. I hope you get lots of birthday wishes at school and I hope you know I think you are way too special to be mine, but I'm grateful anyway. I love you more than you'll ever know.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment