Sunday, December 4, 2011

Last night and tonight

Last night I went to a birthday party for a good friend from work. It was a nice party where he asked people to get all dressed up and such. Everyone there looked lovely in their fancy suits and pretty dresses. I wore a very modest outfit that required a smooth underneath. A smooth underneath is achieved in a very uncomfortable way...SPANX!

And oh my gosh ya'll!! I could barely breathe. And going to the bathroom, well that was near impossible! Those things are TIGHT! And by TIGHT, I mean really really TIGHT! When I got home and got into my PJs I felt like Mr. Incredible exploding out of his suit.

This morning my family brought up all the *Christmas*
decorations from the crawl space.
It's time to decorate!!
I'm excited.

Also tonight my Alyson gets to go to
to look at the Christmas lights and attend the Christmas devotional.
I am jealous.


And since my Alyson is going to Temple Square and is going to hear "The Choir" I thought for today's video we'd enjoy a song from a previous years devotional.
Dear Alyson,
Have fun tonight! Love every opportunity that you get to go to Temple Square. I love that place. While you're there enjoy the music and dream of playing your viola with the orchestra.
Love,
CoRi dAwN

Dear Spanx,
Thanks for the smoothness!
Love,
CoRi dAwN

No comments:

Post a Comment